"Mario Hii" "Mario Hii"

Hilarious!

Awesome! Man I love dance music (I compose dance music myself too!) and this is an awesome video! Man that was hilarious! Mario and luigi sionging dance music and fight each other! Man that was awesome! keep it up! :)

CNN: The Special Report 2 CNN: The Special Report 2

Nice!!

Awesome news thing with video game characters! bring more! :)

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 6 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 6

Nice endings

The comedy one was my fav out of it. I like it more than the tragic ending. Nice fight scene too. Oh and thanx for using that Bowser voice in my song once again. It was really cool! :)

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 5 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 5

Nice one

Man very good animation right there! man that motorcycle part was a good one! Nice job!

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 4 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 4

Cool episode

The shopping part was my favorite part! Nice intro btw! Nice job!

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 3 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 3

LOL

Good stuff right there! Awesome job! very good cameos too, man that soda in the part of were Princess demands mone, very cute! :)

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 2 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 2

Nice

Nice than the first one! Awesome job with it, especially were Bowser blows up the goomba! pretty cool!.

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 1 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 1

Very cool

to start off an episode! Man that was funny at the end! Nice job with the animations too and I liek that Bowser voice! nice job!

Castlevania SoTN Alt End Castlevania SoTN Alt End

Funny!

This made me laugh! Very cool style you had there, this is definatelly a killer! Awesome!

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Awesome!!!

This made me laugh alot! especially at the end LOL!! You did a neeat job and nice voice acting too! :)