{A10} Experiment {A10} Experiment

Good try

Very good try, I liek the melody and the synths. The ebat fits in nicely too. The only thing that needs work is the mastering like you said. It distorts on my speakers. Otherwise I hope you get this mastered great :)

aurora10 responds:

I made this song on headphones, so i guess it does on speakers. thanks for the review!
aurora10

Pulse - Function Disorder Pulse - Function Disorder

Good

very nice song. I like the melodies.. but the song's quality is sorta not good.. it distortes in areas.. but othereise its awesome..

Pulse6 responds:

Yeah, I noticed that once I posted. Hey, what's wich the 9 in overall? lol.

Thanks

Pulse6

Pulse - Neon Highway Pulse - Neon Highway

nice

the basslien is totally sick. I like the overall feeling to this. It's really nice. Nice synth's and everything else. the quality is not that great though, but its still awesome.

Pulse6 responds:

Thanks for the review Reggid!

That bass was really hard to make actually. Took me 10 minutes I think. Thanks again.

Pulse6

|JZ|- Space Journey |JZ|- Space Journey

Beautiful

Very beautiful sounds but the song needs to be mastered a bit, its like distorting so the mastering like needs work. but otherwise its awesome.

Jiao-Zhang responds:

Oh yeah, that must of been the pad. lol. Still, thanks.

Jiao-Zhang

Yogosun: Danger Will Come Yogosun: Danger Will Come

cool

Nice industrial song u have here, nice beats too. I really don;t what to say about it except that its awesome..

thanks for the review!

Yogosun: Beutiful Sunset Yogosun: Beutiful Sunset

awesome

Very good improvement, but there were some distortion in some parts. If this were on ACIDPlanet I'd give it a 9. I would suggest using plugins like me and the other artists do, you'll be greatly inmproved by them. I jsut wanna say awesome inprovement using the sampels I gave you.

Jiao-Zhang responds:

lol. thanks. But uhh... Im using Fl studio 6 and I would like to send you the dll. of your synths this afternoon. Im too lasy to copy it off from fl 5 XD Anyways, Im glad you like it!

Yogosun: Utopia Yogosun: Utopia

Nice

Very good track, it almost sounds wintery and euro. Nice melodies too and syntha. Awesome job.

Jiao-Zhang responds:

Thanks alot for the support! And yes, it does sound like euro =p thanks again!

Swiftness Swiftness

Awesome

Awesome song with the pugins I sent you.. you should get more plugins and even get more samples too.. Overall, awesome!

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds:

thanx for the review

-Catapult6-

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

Very nice

Very good song, I liek the vox and everything else. Very nice job!

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Thanks much! Glad you enjoyed this piece of work!

-SuperDrummer146

Q-Bix: Windy mist Q-Bix: Windy mist

Awesome

very nice synths and such... Very orignal indeed, Feels like fantasy in some sense... Keep it up!

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds: