"Mario Hii" "Mario Hii"

Hilarious!

Awesome! Man I love dance music (I compose dance music myself too!) and this is an awesome video! Man that was hilarious! Mario and luigi sionging dance music and fight each other! Man that was awesome! keep it up! :)

CNN: The Special Report 2 CNN: The Special Report 2

Nice!!

Awesome news thing with video game characters! bring more! :)

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 6 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 6

Nice endings

The comedy one was my fav out of it. I like it more than the tragic ending. Nice fight scene too. Oh and thanx for using that Bowser voice in my song once again. It was really cool! :)

{A10} Experiment {A10} Experiment

Good try

Very good try, I liek the melody and the synths. The ebat fits in nicely too. The only thing that needs work is the mastering like you said. It distorts on my speakers. Otherwise I hope you get this mastered great :)

aurora10 responds:

I made this song on headphones, so i guess it does on speakers. thanks for the review!
aurora10

Pulse - Function Disorder Pulse - Function Disorder

Good

very nice song. I like the melodies.. but the song's quality is sorta not good.. it distortes in areas.. but othereise its awesome..

Pulse6 responds:

Yeah, I noticed that once I posted. Hey, what's wich the 9 in overall? lol.

Thanks

Pulse6

Pulse - Neon Highway Pulse - Neon Highway

nice

the basslien is totally sick. I like the overall feeling to this. It's really nice. Nice synth's and everything else. the quality is not that great though, but its still awesome.

Pulse6 responds:

Thanks for the review Reggid!

That bass was really hard to make actually. Took me 10 minutes I think. Thanks again.

Pulse6